Broad Band Hybrid Combiners offer a means of combining or splitting transmitter powers providing isolation between the separate signal paths.
Specialise in the custom design of Hybrids for the MF/HF spectrum and the VHF Band 30 – 88 MHz.
- MF/HF Receive Hybrids up to 12 way
- MF/HF Hybrids up to 8 transmitters
- MF/HF Hybrids combining powers up to 20 kW average
- VHF Hybrids combining up to 8 transmitters
- All systems for co-phased transmitters or for unrelated frequencies
Further specifications available on request.